Saturday, August 29, 2009

New found hope!!

Hello again friends!!


So we are 3 weeks into Free Annie and I am so pleased to report that we are doing so well!! The eBay store is thriving and the slowly but surely we are getting some donations as well!! If everyone just gave $1 then I would be out of this mess in no time!!

Meanwhile Ive been adjusting to my "life on a budget" quite well! Ive even dusted off the ol' sewing machine again & started recycling some of my clothes. So far Ive "renovated" a great pair of jean shorts, and an old concert tee. I think I might actually be on to something here. Now if I could only make this blazer...
... then I would never have to shop again! If I could build amazing pieces like this then all my problems would be over!! There would be no more crying over credit card bills and Bergdorf catalogs of empty promises. All would be right with the world!! I could have my cake and eat it too!! I could have the woven silk chiffon, asymmetrical neckline with the bias knife pleats for a fraction of the cost!! Couldn't I?? I mean I live in New York, have you ever seen Mood fabric store!?! So that's what I'm going to do, if I cant buy it, then I'm gonna build it. Then maybe someone else may want to buy some!! Now if I could only get some free sewing lessons? Thank god for the interweb...Ill keep you posted.
xoxo
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment